Join us April 13-16, 2015 in Rochester, New York for the 2015 AgrAbility National Training Workshop, the premier training event addressing issues of disability in agriculture.
Professionals and consumers from all over the country will participate in four days of plenary sessions, breakouts, tours, networking, and special events.
This year's conference headquarters is theHyatt Regency Rochester located in downtown Rochester. Rooms are available at the special conference rate of $101 per night.
Some of the conference highlights include:
- Pre-conference sessions/tours Monday on specialized topics
- A pre-conference reception Monday evening
- Breakout sessions on Tuesday and Wednesday covering a wide variety of topics
- Keynote address given by Chris Koch. View his inspirational video.
- Thursday tours featuring visits to local agricultural enterprises
Consumer scholarships will be available. Check back for updates on schedules, registration fees, and hotel reservations.